Sunday, November 16, 2014

Tara Lipad Tayo ~Charllie

Hi guys Charllie HERE !! What's up !! ME ?? well I am just playing with fall colors eventhough we don't have fall and prima sketches and busy at school !! we have loaded schedule  7:00am - 7:00pm (every weekdays including saturday )  Busy right LOL

 Well , It's time for a new build a page creation I have for prima  using some prima stuff I got from my DT  Zeus and Zoe and guess what we have released  a Christmas kit , tons of red and ready to go vintage !! So the Prima Bap is so vintage so I guess the balloon will fit on the colors and the prima BLING and then I rotate the sketch to add grace on my placement of the balloon

SO the Title says "Tara Lipad Tayo" it's a Filipino term which means let's go and fly  .Sometimes in life we need to fly high like always we do in our living . we soar , we believe and aim to that high top we always wanted .. I had so much fun with the inks but my bad my chalked edger slipped out while I am using it to this project and turn out it was broken (still I fixed it )

So here is it ! More photos to my BLOG



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

always love charllie's creations! They are so much fun and innovative!