Monday, May 12, 2014

A Vintage Layout...

Hey there my friends! One thing that Marivic does brilliantly is stock her Etsy Shop, Zeus & Zoe, with amazing Vintage papers & ephemera.
For my layout today, I wanted to focus on the vintage papers....so, here is my Grandmother 'Floss' in all her youthful glory...
 ...well, she's coming, but I'm sure she was a BEAUTIFUL ROSE!!! LOL...from the Etsy shop, of course. The rose - not my Grandma!!
 And no, she's not a fussy cut [fiddly!] owl overlaid on MORE fussy cut papers either...but she was VERY wise. I miss her soooo much:(
 And yes, I did - DO - adore her! The ticket is not from the shop...but the lace & all those yummy papers are:)
 And this bit of another page...ripped off...just fitted that 1930s 'vibe' Grandma gives off..another fussy cut birdy sticking his beak in....& YES! Grandma was THE ultimate sticky beak!!!!!
And I loved her soooo much - the scalloped lace at the bottom WAS around a vintage doily...I really didn't want to cut it up, but it was sent to me to be used, so I bravely chopped into it:)
Hope you enjoyed seeing what Vintage Bliss is awaiting you at the Etsy Shop!!!
Thanks for looking ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it Lizzy!! Thank you!!