Monday, April 7, 2014

A Simple Card...

Hey there! Lizzy with you today. Sometimes you need a quick card.....so I've done one today. I find the easiest way to create a card is to find some patterned paper that doesn't need much else adding to it!
Here's some I got from my Zeus & Zoe kit, that I've easily 'fussied' up.
 The shop has some LOVELY patterned papers. This one had all this printed on it already - I simply added some stickers & outlined them...
 Then I added some Liquid Pearls, a button & a butterfly charm....alongside that YUMMY flower:)
 The Mica flakes & cotton threads add a little texture, as does the row of lace I sewed on.....I also stitched around the edges, & added some distress ink.
The final touch was a splattering of Tattered Angels mist....and that was it. Finis!!!
Took about 30 minutes in all......so next time you're after a quick card, go through your pretty papers & see what you can use:):)
Thanks for looking ~ Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

3 comments:

Dolly B said...

A Beautiful card, really pretty

Helen Wallace said...

And so much nicer than a store bought card. I love the addition of mica flakes for that bit of extra texture :D

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous card Lizzy! love it..