Friday, March 21, 2014

MY KIX

Hello Crafters, Monica here!
I hope you are doing fabulous!

Today I threw together a layout showing my son so very happy with his shoes that his Aunt Missy sent him from Texas. He's always loved green but man o man did he choose some green!!! I had fun choosing an assortment of goodies from my ZZ kit. Definitely check out the Etsy shop and see what catches your eye.


A few closeups:


My kit contained some stamps from Pink by Design and some ScrapFX chipboard. 
Head on over to the Zeus and Zoe Etsy and check out the wonderful supplies you can find there.
Happy Scrappn!
Monica

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE this....it's such fun - especially those glasses:)) I really enjoyed this one - not as much as your son with his shoes, I bet!!

Monica said...

Thank ya Lizzy!

Unknown said...

So cool Monica! Love the green shoes! Those glasses are awesome! Thank you!