Saturday, November 30, 2013

Timeless - Layout by Ayeeda

Hi, it's Aida  here with my last project for Zeus and Zoe. It's been a huge pleasure to work with Marivic's gorgeous products. Over the past four months I've tried to show you how you can use these products in different ways, and how vintage style can mix well with mixed media. 

For my last post I have decided to create a layout with beautiful papers and embellishemnts from Zeus and Zoe. I made a lot texture with flowers, laces and other embellies, I put a gesso over it and added some inks, and the colors match perfectly now:) 

Here is my LO 
Timeless


Some details:







Thank You again for trusting me, for giving me a great opportunity Marivic. I just love your products and I wish you and Zeus and Zoe all the best:*
xoxo Ayeeda

2 comments:

Monica said...

So beautiful!!

Unknown said...

beautiful work as always Ayeeda!! Thank you for being part of the ZZ team..