Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"Passion"~ Mixed Media Journal Page

Hello Craft Divas!

Madame Ro here and I am super excited to share with you my latest Zeus & Zoe DT project.  Lately I've been doing some crafty "soul searching" and getting more in touch with my inner "Madame Ro".  I have been wanting to reach deep down with in myself and pour my soul into my each project I create. I decided to challenge myself to go deeper. So I am taking some fine art mixed media courses and learning different techniques and mediums.  I recently got an art journal and decided to start art journaling to try out a few of the techniques I've learned. I was intimidated by it at first but I jumped in head first and I loved the whole process. It was so freeing!  So without further adieu here is my first art journal page.


I loved how this page turned out so much that I got it framed. 

It spells out the word "Passion" I made the A in passion out of spikes. The quote says "Great passion can elevate the soul to great things." I had so much fun playing around with all the vibrant colors.



 

I am loving playing around with abstract art. I wanted to add a little grunginess to it to, hence the spikes, the rips and safety pins.









Thank you so much for spending a moment with me.

Muah!

Madame Ro








2 comments:

Monica said...

so beautiful!!Alive and vibrant!

Unknown said...

Another gorgeous work! Thank you