Monday, November 25, 2013

A mixed media canvas by Yvonne Yam


Hello there! It's Yvonne with my last project for Zeus and Zoe. Today I want to share how I created this mixed media canvas using the beautiful embellishments from the Zeus and Zoe store.


I started with a vintage doiley from the Zeus and Zoe store which I adhered to a 6x6 canvas with gel medium.


Then I misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang mists from the Zeus and Zoe store.


Until I got a colour combination I was pleased with....


After that I clustered some found stash along with gorgeous charms from the Zeus and Zoe store and adhered to the canvas using generous amounts of gel medium.


After that, I added gold paints and mediums and embellished with pink beads and blooms. :)

Hope you will try your own mixed media canvas.


3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Oh wow this looks amazing, really love how you have used the old doiley with the mists.. love it!

Shylaashree said...

OMG - stunning and thank for the tutorial yvonne

Unknown said...

Very pretty! I love the texture..Thanks for sharing how you made this..