Monday, October 14, 2013

Yum - a mixed media layout by Yvonne Yam


Hello there! This is Yvonne, here to share my second project of the month - a mixed media layout.  :)



My background was created using paint, some stencils and a gelli plate. Then I added some grid tape and vegetable netting for texture. I also painted my chipboard in gold to create faux metallic embellishments.


The little fish charms from the Zeus and Zoe store were silver - I painted them with gold paint and added some Golden gold mica flakes for texture and sparkle! Perfect for my page about seafood!


4 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Gosh, this is fabulous .....that netting looks totally amazing!!!

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Wow!!! gorgeous!! love it:)

Patricia said...

Seafood....Yummo!!! Love all the textures and those fishes are just too gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful work Yvonne...love the color combos of red and gold...Awesome work! Thank you!!