Thursday, October 31, 2013

Grunge BOX TUTORIAL !! HAPPY HALLOWEEN



TRICK OR TREAT
( I will choose "OR")
Hello! Everybody , I really need to share this amazing box I have made for Zeus and Zoe amazing kits , The kits were fantastic .. So vintage and it has those buttons and trims that I love , Speaking of Vintage , Vintage is one way to make an old Halloween decaration , COOL!! Yeah I bet I was right !! Lol!! 

I was So happy Halloween Started that means Christmas will be here soon (my project are ready for christmas ) . I know some parts of the world celebrated trick or treating in each homes but here at Philippines we don't celebrate,except (in the mall LOL) instead of doing treak or treat we cele




Well Halloween is great ,  Oh crap its 12 O'clock ding ding .. OHHHHHAnd oh I'm turning into a VAMPIRE LOL!! (better suck BLOOD)and Grab your KITS ON ZEUS AND ZOE

2 comments:

sandi said...

AMAZING creation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Incredible Charlie!! You always amaze me!