Thursday, September 19, 2013

Asian Inspired Ukulele

Hello Everyone!

Hope you all have been enjoying all of the crafty inspiration on the Zeus & Zoe blog thus far. Its such an honor to be a part of a team of creative designers.  I have been busting at the seams to finally share this project with you all.  But before I share my project I want to preface by saying that my favorite thing to do is alter things. I love taking an item and turning it into something totally different, and not for its intended use.  My second favorite thing is the Asian culture. I'm obsessed with it. I love everything about it. So I decided to marry my two loves together and create something unique. so now let me share with you what I created.









Don't forget to check out my YouTube video and thanks for spending time with me..


Muah!

Madame Ro

3 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Fabulous project!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Unknown said...

This is so cool Rochelle! You are the altered art queen! Love all the details! Thank you!

nicollelovesscrapbooking.blogspot.com said...

Oh wow! Totally inspired, what a fabulous idea!!