Friday, August 23, 2013

Altered Tray with Bottles

Meet Eve....one of our new DT members:


Canada


Hi everyone. My name is Eve and I have been an avid crafter for over ten years now. My talent has emerged and grown throughout the years and I have now fallen in love with Mixed Media & Altered Art! I love to create almost everyday, I have a newborn who takes up the majority of my time but when he naps you will most like find me crafting, instead of napping too LOL!
I am thrilled to be apart of this wonderful team and to design for Zeus & Zoe!
If you'd like to keep up with my creations the best place to see all of that is on my Facebook Page Eclectic Paper Delights!





Hello everyone!!

 I am thrilled to be a new DT member for Zeus and Zoe! Today I have an altered mini tray with mini bottles to share. I used some of the yummy goodness that came in out DT package, such as the large doily, some vintage buttons and some flowers.



I started off with a mini tray I bought from my local craft store. It was calling my name to alter, so I thought it was perfect to create as my firt project! I painted it in a Robin's Egg blue shade of acrylic paint. I then went over everything with Gesso (I love my Gesso!). After that was done, I added some modelling paste - another one of my fav' mediums to use! When that was dry, I adhered a large doily that came from the DT package as well, to the bottom of the tray and let it hang over the tray.


I then added some cute little bottles I had in stahs which I thought went so well with this mini tray. I adhered some lace and burlap around the bottles, added some paper flowers and vintage button also from our DT package. Then I created a rolled burlap rose in the middle of both bottles for an added touch!


So that sums up my project for you today guys! Stay tuned for my next project coming up real soon! Check out my blog for more pictures and details! Hugs, Eve

Check out Zeus and Zoe Etsy for crafting supplies and kits.

4 comments:

Adriana B said...

this is so fabulous :)

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Eve!! Thank you!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

So beautiful!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

Garden of Grace

Patricia said...

So lovely Eve...love the Burlap combined with the lace...beautiful touches!