Friday, December 7, 2012

Christmas blessings!

Hi everyone! Sandi here. Today I'd like to share a lo that I made with my Zeus and Zoe kit. Not too long ago, I tried a 6 x 12 lo and loved the look so I decided to give it a whirl again. Don't you love the fabulous colors here....yup, Marivic is a whiz when it comes to matching everything perfectly in her Z&Z kits. For this lo, I used the pretty background paper, the garland deco, and that sweet flower swirl, near the pic, all from my Z&Z kit.
 
 
 
If you're lovin these kits, as much as we do, we invite you to browse our Zeus and Zoe Etsy shop for something that may warm your heart....don't forget that Marivic will make you up a custom kit!!!! Yes, that's right, you pick the theme or colors....it's your kit, just for you!
 
We also invite you to join us in our latest Shine and sparkle challenge. We can't wait to see what you come up with for this fun challenge!
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Hugs, Sandi


3 comments:

Dolly B said...

Love the baubles across the top and the gesso swiped across the page, really makes everything pop
Mary x

Cathy said...

Adore your page Sandi... love the 6x12 format and the cute fussy cut elements on your fab background!! :))

Unknown said...

SANDY..
Pretty as always! I am so jealous of your machine stitching capabilities..You are amazing with paper and sewing machine..

Thanks dear!!