Friday, November 9, 2012

Fall board by Sandi!

Hi everyone! Sandi here. Today I'm back to show you a Fall canvas board that I made with goodies from my Zeus and Zoe kit. Yes, I thought this would be perfect for this time of the year. For us, in our neck of the woods, it's Fall....I just love this time of the year with the gorgeous colors and fresh air. With this kit, I was able to use the sewing paper tissue for my background, then I added paint, and cut out a pumkin from one of the Fall papers in the kit. I then topped the pumpkin off with the part of the leaves and berries bunch from my kit.
 
 
Honestly, when I opened this kit, I thought wow....there are just so many ways I can use these gorgeous embellies! Notice the little tag "enjoy the season"....how perfect is that!
 

This is a closeup of the gorgeous berry/ leaf mixture....just fabulous, isn't it!
 
And now Marivic puts together custom kits! Yeah! So why not send her a message and let her know what kind of a kit you have your mind set on.
 
We invite you to the Zeus and Zoe Etsy shop where you can browse for all kinds of goodies that you might want added to your kit. Yeah!
 
Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to join us for our "banner" challenge that is going on during this month. You can read the details here.
 
Be sure to stop by often. Starting next week, you will be dazzled by our new DT creations.....you aren't going to want to miss these!
 
Hugs, Sandi
 


6 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

yum....fab work, as always - sooo creative:)):)

Sandie said...

ever so pretty, just adore the colours, and the way you completed/designed your pumpkin!

Unknown said...

I love it Sandi! Love the fall theme..awesome job!! Thank you!!

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Uauuu I love it Sandi, beautiful colours and your pumpkin...hugs

Cathy said...

Gorgeous little canvas Sandi.. adore your background and use of colour!! :))

Ella Swan said...

What a beautiful canvas Sandi!!