Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Inspiration board!

Hi everyone! Sandi here. So glad that you could stop by! Today I'd like to share an 'inspiration board' that I made using numerous goodies from our Zeus and Zoe kits. Yes, I decided that I would like an inspiration board for my craft room....one that I could change up depending on what I find inspiring, what I'm working on, or just simply things/pics that make me happy...
I started with a 'pants hanger', sanded it and then applied paint to it. Then I added goodies from my kit...an old check, a receipt, flower, and beads. I attached the hanger to a blackboard, and then added one of Marivic's gorgeous tags (I love vintage), the lasest things that I've been working on, pics, tags, etc. The fun part of this, is that I can simply change it up as my mood changes and new events take place. Yeah!
 
 
 
 
 
Don't ya just love those vintage goodies! We invite you to visit our Zeus and Zoe Etsy shop to see our gorgeous collections.
 
As always, thank you for stopping by....see you again soon!
Hugs!


2 comments:

Ella Swan said...

Sandi this is awesome!!! You are so original with your ideas!

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Love it Sandi!!!