Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mini Album Project by Rebecca

Hi Everyone,

Rebecca back again to show you a project created with Zeus and Zoe embellishments and a gorgeous Berry71Bleu tag. Today I felt like putting a small mini album together. I covered the album with Zeus and Zoe paper from my kit and decorated with a doily, metal hearts and a beautiful vintage bracelet. I usually over work my projects and keep adding and adding (and adding!!), today I kept it less cluttered as I just completely love all the embellishments and wanted to show case them.


Thank you for stopping by to look, I hope you have all had a happy and creative weekend, wishing you a fabulous week.

Rebecca

3 comments:

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

oh ! This is lovely !

Unknown said...

Bec,

I love this album! Well done! Truly beautiful!! Thank you!

Cathy said...

ADORE your gorgeous album cover Rebecca.. so beautiful!!