Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Free Cute Images and other things

Hello..

I have new vintage images to share for your crafting projects:

EASTER



CUTE KIDS


Have fun these images..Remember to share your projects if you use these images and we can post it on our blog and FB page.

Here are 2 projects from SANDI using the buttons she got from ZEUS & ZOE shop.



I have a new kit I listed on Etsy right now. If interested click HERE

This is my first ultimate KIT..Once in awhile I will offer this kind of kit. This is filled so many vintage goodies..Very sparkly..with tons of vintage rhinestone jewelries, lace, and so much more:





This kit is still available too:


Thanks for stopping by..

Come back tomorrow for another buttons giveaway..

5 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Cute Iimages and darling project by Sandi!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

I just love your kits keep going back to Etsy to drool...but for me, in Australia, I just find the postage tips it over...but they really are great value & have gorgeous goodies in them...wish i lived in the states!!!:):) I hope lots of US scrappers 'find' you:):)

Gayle Price said...

Thank you for the so, so cute chicken and rabbit down load. I have used it on a project I have created for Lets Get Shabby. You can see it on my blog at http://blissandgesso.blogspot.com.

Jona Panesa said...

lovely kits and awesome images!

Ella Swan said...

Sweet projects you have up from Sandy!! She's such a talent! Absolutely love the images too - thank you :)